Complaints Policy and Procedure
1. Objectives of the policy
Spices is committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our customers or potential customers and to resolving any complaints as quickly as reasonably possible.
The objective of this policy is to ensure that:
· You are aware of our complaint lodgement and handling processes;
· Your complaint is investigated impartially with a balanced view of all information and evidence; and
2. Definition of Complaint
In this policy a complaint means an expression of dissatisfaction by a customer relating to a service or product provided by us.
3. How a complaint can be made
You can lodge a complaint with us by:
- completing the complaint form on our website https://www.charmainesolomon.com/complaint-form ; or
- writing an email to us addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our complaint handling process is free of charge.
4. The information you will need to tell us
Once you lodge a complaint, we will start investigating the complaint using information provided by you and information that we may already be holding. We may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary. To help us investigate your complaint quickly and efficiently we may ask you for the following information:
- Your name and contact details;
- The name of the person you have been dealing with at Spices;
- The nature of the complaint;
- Details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the complaint;
- Details of any contact you may have had with us that may be relevant to your complaint;
- Copies of any documentation which may support your complaint.
5. Recording a complaint
We record all information provided by you when lodging your complaint with Spices. We will record your name and contact details; all details of your complaint including the facts and the cause/s of your complaint; the outcome of any actions taken following the investigation of your complaint. We will also record all dates and times relating to actions taken to resolve the complaint and communications between us.
As part of our on-going plan to improve our services to our customers, complaints will be monitored for any identifying trends by management.
We will protect any personal information provided when you lodge a complaint from disclosure to third parties unless you expressly consent to disclosure of this information.
Where your complaint involves products we sourced from a third-party supplier or services provided by our courier, we may be required to speak to them to fully investigate your complaint. You hereby give us permission to disclose all relevant information, including your personal information, when we discuss your complaint with them.
6. Feedback to customers
We are committed to resolving your issues at the first point of contact, however this will not always be possible, in which case the following formal complaint process will take place:
- We will ask you to fill in a formal complaint form and submit it online. The complaint form can be found here https://www.charmainesolomon.com/complaint-form (Complaint Form).
- We will acknowledge receipt of your Complaint Form within 10 business days, and keep you informed of the progress of your complaint throughout our complaint resolution process.
- We are committed to resolving your complaint within 10 business days of you lodging the Complaint Form, however, this may not always be possible on every occasion. Where we have been unable to resolve your complaint within 10 business days, we will inform you of the reason for the delay and specify a date when we will be in a position to finalise your complaint.
- During the investigation of your complaint we may need to seek further clarification or documentation from you to assist us in resolving your complaint.
- If we have sought clarification or documentation from you and we are waiting on you to provide this information, we may not be able to meet our finalisation commitment. In such circumstances upon receipt of your clarification documentation we will indicate to you when we expect to finalise your complaint.
- You have the right to make enquiries about the current status of your complaint at any time by contacting us.
- Once we have finalised your complaint, we will advise you of our findings and any action we have taken. We will do this in writing.